WAUS, derived from West AUStralian.
Qualified and experienced in the Information Technology Industry, Radio Communications Industry and Real Time Tracking Industry (AVL).
Ms Robyn Edwards, Has 42years experience in communications technologies. The first 10 years were spent with the Australian government involving communications, television and broadcasting systems, satellite systems and microwave bearer systems. The following 21 years were in the Information Technology Industry. In New Zealand, Robyn held the position of Tutor Computer Networking, diploma level 6 with Avonmore Tertiary College. Following that contract, Robyn held the position of Project Engineer for Connexionz Limited New Zealand. After the Christchurch earthquakes, Robyn has returned to Perth Western Australia and is currently (for the last 7+ years) supervising projects related to a very large radio communications network for a West Australian government agency. Robyn also codes in C#, C++, VB.NET, HTML and other computer languages.
In addition to holding a Diploma of Electronic Engineering, Robyn holds the following qualifications:
- Certificate 4 Government
- Prince2 Practitioner
- ITIL Certified.
- Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator. (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist (Vista Config)
- Citrix Certified Administrator
- Red Hat Linux Certification (RHCT)
- Certified Linux Administrator (general)
- Certified Project Manager
- Private Pilots Licence
- Amateur Radio Certificate of Proficiency